B: I think they’re really exciting.
A: I saw Big Bang / Girls’ Generation in Seoul on the weekend.
B: What were they like?
A: They were so good!
A: I want to finish our science project before the weekend.
B: Okay. Where do you want to meet?
A: Can we meet tomorrow at my house?
B: Yes. Is 5 a good time?
A: 5 is good. See you then.
B: See you.

A: Shall we play badminton tomorrow?
B: Yes! / Sorry, I can’t. I have to study tomorrow.
A: Let’s meet at 10. / No problem. Maybe another time.
B: Okay. See you then. / For sure.
B: Yes, it’s very catchy. Do you like it?
A: Yes, I also think it’s very catchy. I’m going to buy it.
B: Me too.


The word 'catchy' means easy to remember.
ReplyDeleteFor example, a song is very catchy if you can remember and sing it after hearing it only once.