B: I want to be a soccer player because I love soccer. What about you?
A: I want to be an actress and model.
B: Why?
A: Because I’m really beautiful and can act well.
A: Have you chosen a partner for the science project / three-legged race?
B: Not yet, but I want to do it with Peter. Sorry.
A: May I ask why?
B: We always work well together. / We always race well together.
A: I understand. Good luck with your project. / Good luck in the race.
B: Thanks. Good luck to you too.
A: Do you have any plans for the weekend?
B: Yes, I’m going to church on Sunday morning because my family goes every week.
A: Are you doing anything else?
B: I’m also going to my friend’s house and to Daegu.
A: May I ask why?
B: My friend and I have to finish a project by Monday. I’m visiting my uncle, aunt and cousins in Daegu.



No comments:
Post a Comment