1.11.10

Dialogues for Grade 1, Chapter 9



A: What’s wrong?
B: Mary won’t talk to me.
A: Why not?
B: I forgot her birthday.
A: You could buy her a CD.  Mary loves music.
B: That’s a good idea.  Thank you.
A: You’re welcome.



A: Guess what?  I saw Star Wars yesterday.
B: Sorry, I didn’t hear you.
A: I saw an American movie called Star Wars yesterday.
B: Cool!
A: Have you seen it?
B: I saw it on the weekend?




A: Would you like some help?
B: Yes, please.  I can’t open the window. / I can’t find the toilet.
A: Let me try. / Let me show you.  There you go.
B: Thanks heaps.
A: No problem.




A: Guess what?  I’m going to Sydney.
B: Sorry, I didn’t hear you.
A: I’m going to Sydney in Australia.
B: Cool! Have fun!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making this great blog site.
    I'm sure it would be very helpful for all Booksamese. I will also do my best to put my questions and comments here sooner or later. So long until then!!!

    ReplyDelete